OLA ! :D

ohaiyoo :)
welcome to MY WORLD :)be my friends and follow my blog:)
I promise you My World;)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

memories of 2010

huh.. bubye 2010..



hallo new year! 


this new year!

i am 16 TEEN..
ouhh,,. bagi saya 16.. macam tua-.-''
oh tidakk!!

2010 gave me life! :D
i love 2010 so damn much!
there are so much fun!  activities, LOL, drama , Fighting betwin frens, teachers.. 
and the most importantly..
my year of being one of the PMR'S VICTIM
struggle..studying, revision , complete the assigment, forgiving time..
enjoy the last year kat maktab :(

huh.. 
sangat menyedihkan..   
exam..

PMR!
Finally..
 aq dapat 7a 1B..
  b belongs to SEJARAH-.-


orang pertama yang saya HUG!
 

NURUL HIDAYAH BT.MOHAMAD SABRI
 my Bestie


credits to my papa :P
TUAN HJ. ROSLAM B.YUSOF
yang sentiasa bg sokongan+dorongan :D

and also thanx to all my teachers for your supportive and  knowledges :P
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment